Quintessential “Cape Cod”
Rosewood Manor resides in a 19th century sea captain’s house full of homey touches, located in picturesque Harwich Center on beautiful Cape Cod. Our grounds are landscaped with rambling rose bushes, perennial flowers, and vegetable gardens planted by our residents.
Our surrounding neighborhood is marked by large shady trees, quaint side roads, handsome historic homes, and a cozy village center. The gentle chime of bells from the church steeple down the street can be heard from our relaxing deck, accenting this sense of small town life. While a short distance away lap the waters of Nantucket Sound upon the beaches of nearby Harwichport. It all speaks to the quaintness of that which is quintessential “Cape Cod.”
Closest to Home
A fixture in the village for more than half a century, Rosewood Manor is small enough to provide every resident with personalized one-on-one attention throughout each day. With just 33 residents, those who live with us here at Rosewood feel part of a special community. The atmosphere is comfortable, yet stimulating. The staff is professional and caring. Our hope is that we provide an experience as close to home living as possible.
We believe the quality of life our residents enjoy is as important as the quality of care they receive. And even though we provide 24-hour professional nursing care, what you won’t find at Rosewood is the institution-like environment of many nursing homes. What you will find is quality health care in a homelike setting.
“I can finally relax now that I know that dad is no longer alone and he is safe and well cared for.”
The Smart Choice
Families are so appreciative of the special care we provide that they often recommend Rosewood Manor to their friends. For many folks at various stages of life, Rosewood is the smart choice:
- The cost-effective choice for truly personalized care, offering lower daily rates than traditional nursing home facilities.
- Significantly less expensive per hour than home care agencies.
- Following a rehabilitation stay, Rosewood is an option for those who need long-term care or as a transition for those with the goal of ultimately returning home. We also provide short-term respite.
- A practical solution for those who can no longer have their medical or safety needs met with assisted living.
- A safe environment for people with cognitive impairment and memory concerns.